When it comes to promoting your business, nothing spreads your message faster than vehicle wraps. Businesses nationwide are discovering that vehicle graphics are the best way to reach customers quickly, effectively and economically. Spending on vehicle advertising has been on the rise, and here are five reasons why.
1. Mobile advertising has a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising*.
Comparative Advertising Costs-Price per 1,000 Impressions:
* Prime time TV spot: $20.54
* Newspaper(1/4page BW): $11.66
* Prime time cable TV: $11.31
* Radio(60 second morning slot): $5.92
* Rotary posters: $3.90
* Rotary billboards: $1.78
* Wrapped vehicle ad: $ 0.70
2. One auto wrap has the potential to generate between 30,000 and 70,000 impressions per day*.
3. More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers. And the average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days*.
4. Vehicle wraps work well for all types of advertising and for all types of companies. Research shows that they boost name recognition 15 times greater than other forms of advertising* They are effective at getting exposure for a new product launch, event marketing, small businesses, and more. A professionally wrapped vehicle can make the smallest company look as substantial as any competitor.
5. According to the American Trucking Association, 75% of people develop a favorable impression of the company when vehicle graphics are used on their fleets. And 29% of people would base a buying decision on impressions gained from fleet graphics
*Outdoor Advertising Association of America